PIMALION® provides a high-performance solution for managing and sharing all the core marketing data that you might need to sustain your marketing campaigns and associated publications.
From identification through to data gathering, data processing, storage, distribution, standardization and classification, PIMALION® provides end-to-end data management.
Managing a powerful dataset requires a structured solution with three distinct core software products:
– sourcing : ETL (Extract Transform and Load)
– – dynamic integration of product datasheets into the database: PIM (Product Information Management) with configurable connections with price comparison applications
– – and a library of source files: DAM (Digital Asset Management)
This tool is key for the retrieval, integration and configuration of data that is imported into the PIM, regardless of the original source. The performance of this PIMALION® function is simply unparalleled, and the power of this feature allows large volumes of heterogeneous data to be managed in bulk as well as the construction of a taxonomic system to manage hierarchies and attributes.
1. Extract the data (EXTRACT)
Retrieve data in one of two ways:
a. Fully automated via the web service (database);
b. Partially automated via an Excel/CSV file, etc.
2. Process the data (TRANSFORM)
In order to ensure that data can be successfully managed with high standards of quality and consistency, it must be:
3. Integrate the data (LOAD)
In order to ensure consistent, reliable integration into the PIM and DAM and ultimately with all active publication.
How you benefit:
- Standardization of fields;
- Automated data import and update via the import templates
- The option of adding a field type label such as radio button, rich text, check box, or slider.
With PIMALION®’s PIM solution, you can easily structure your data to achieve flexible multi-channel automation. This single reference source for all users delivers relevant information about all products to optimize your marketing mix across all communications channels.
The Pimalion® PIM, when linked directly to the DAM (Digital Asset Management) module, allows you to::
- manage all information related to a product for omni-channel communications, managing content that is differentiated by channel: web, print, in-store, mobile, or digital media
- dynamically present and enhance product datasheets
- manage products, ranges and collections as well as related products
- mange and configure calculated data fields (prices) and create tables (including for comparison purposes);
- attach products to a taxonomy by managing hierarchies and attributes
- to manage data across multiple languages
- filter data by product, product group, supplier or brand, etc.
PIMALION® provides native product information management in the data repository and product datasheets for omni-channel communications, with content differentiated by channel such as the web, print, in-store, mobile, and digital media.
PPIMALION® allows you to collate and organize all your digital assets and media (images, videos, documents, sounds – in fact, any file format) within a single library, allowing you to retrieve, view and use them instantly and dynamically.
Thanks to metadata management and an effective indexing solution, PIMALION®’s DAM (Data Asset Management) function provides fast access to hundreds of thousands of files, no matter what search criteria you deploy.
PIMALION® guarantees that you’ll publish the right file, in the right format, for any given channel.
The DAM, PIMALION®’s media pool, by linking directly to the PIM, provides:
- Management of all your digital files (or “assets”) including logos, images, icons, videos, images, sounds and PDF documents.
- File sharing, import and export.
- File viewing for the majority of file formats.
- File tagging, including over social networks.
- Functionality including downloads, a file viewer, modifications and file conversions.
- Version history, tracking changes made by each user.
You benefit by:
- Saving time when loading and retrieving assets;
- The ability to manage files individually or in bulk.
- Content from trusted public sources.
- The ability to modify stored files (color levels, cropping)
Manage your pricing and check your prices against your competitors with the PRICE POSITION plug-in, a powerful tool that is integrated via a direct link to the PIMALION® PIM, which allows you to:
- define an optimal strategy when positioning your promotional prices for your e-shop or marketplace;
- apply customized pricing rules that fit perfectly into your sales strategy
You benefit thanks to:
- margin optimization to boost your e-commerce results
- enhanced responsiveness in your promotional campaigns
- the option of permanently adjusting your online pricing
- the ability to choose the optimum pricing strategy by product or product range